Frequently Asked Questions
In this section you will find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ).
If you do not find here the answer to your questions please contact us at number +39 348 190 89 39.
1) WHAT IS MUSICTICK - your tickets in a click?
2) WHAT TYPE OF TICKET OR RESERVATION CAN I BUY?
3) WHAT ABOUT TICKETS OR RESERVATION PRICES ON MUSICTICK - your tickets in a click?
4) HOW TO BE SURE TO HAVE BOOKED A TICKET?
5) SHOULD I BRING WITH ME THE TICKET OR THE RESERVATION PURCHASED?
6) HOW LONG BEFORE THE START OF THE SHOW DO I HAVE TO BE THERE?
7) HAVE I A RESERVED SEAT WITH MY TICKET OR WITH MY RESERVATION?
8) ARE THERE ANY EVENTS FOR WHICH TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED?
9) FOR INFORMATIONS ON THE EVENTS, WHO CAN I CALL?
10) HOW SHOULD I DRESS?
11) CAN I SUBSCRIBE A NEWSLETTER AND STAY UPDATED FOR THE MUSICAL EVENTS?
1) WHAT IS MUSICTICK - your tickets in a click? "MUSICTICK - your tickets in a click" is the portal of music in Italy, in Europe and worlwide, which uses a system of information and through which you can book tickets for musical activities.
The system allows you both to obtain information about events and both to book your ticket at the same time, using secure payment systems @POS and PAYPAL (@POS is the secure payment system proposed by CARTASI', PayPal is the secure payment system among the most used in the world. Before making the purchase through this service you must be credited to your credit card through PayPal simple operations).
2) WHAT TYPE OF TICKET OR RESERVATION CAN I BUY? Consult the www.musictick.com site, booking your ticket is a simple operation. This is a 'virtual ticket' or voucher that you can print, or you can only save the reservation code. If you will pay the total price of the ticket you can access directly to the chosen event without further formalities. If you buy only the reservation, you have to pay the remaining part of the ticket price.
3) WHAT ABOUT TICKETS OR RESERVATION PRICES ON MUSICTICK - your tickets in a click? The amount of the ticket is immediately visible along with all other chosen event data and includes:
- if you pay the total price of the ticket: the cost of the ticket, the booking fee and the cost of the credit card transaction, all inclusive of VAT 22%.
- if you pay only the reservation price: the reservation cost including the booking fee and the cost of the credit card transaction, all inclusive of VAT 22%.
4) HOW TO BE SURE TO HAVE BOOKED A TICKET? After you bought the ticket, the system automatically sends an e-mail to the customer (or to the address he left in the order form) with the receipt containing the entire transaction with all the informations: Name of Client, Name of the Group, Type of Event, day of the event, numbers of tickets purchased, the total amount of tickets, personal code of transaction occurred. If you buy only the reservation, you will receive an e-mail and/or an SMS with complete details as just described and also written the price to pay at the ticket office at the entrance of the venue of the event.
5) SHOULD I BRING WITH ME THE TICKET OR THE RESERVATION PURCHASED? We suggest you to go the event purchased bringing with you a printed copy (on a simple home printer) of the 'Virtual Ticket' (voucher) and/or the reservation. However, if this is not possible, simply memorize your personal code (transaction number) located on the page of the 'Virtual Ticket' and/or the page of the reservation received by e-mail and/or by SMS.
6) HOW LONG BEFORE THE START OF THE SHOW DO I HAVE TO BE THERE? "MUSICTICK - your tickets in a click" suggests his clients to arrive at least 30 minutes before the venue purchased to find the best seats. Please, annote that we recommend to arrive not later than 30 minutes before the start of the event if you have booked a reservation so you will have the time for paying the remainining part of the ticket at the ticket office and you will have time to find your best accomodation.
7) HAVE I A RESERVED SEAT WITH MY TICKET OR WITH MY RESERVATION? Many shows do not have a reserved seat. However, some musical groups propose different seats in different categories (ex: Category A = the first rows / Category B = places behind, etc.).
To find the best seat MUSICTICK recommend customers to arrive not later than 30 minutes before the start of the event. In particoular the recommendation is important for customers who have purchased the only reservation because the reservation IS VALID ONLY EARLIER THAN 30 MINUTES before the start of the show. MUSICTICK.COM recommends customers to arrive on time in order to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings.
In case of extraordinary or special events, MUSICTICK provides numbered seats, such as Christmas concert, new year shows, carnival events, etc..
8) ARE THERE ANY EVENTS FOR WHICH TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED? We inform our customers that for some events, which can be found on the www.musictick.com web portal (see list below), no refund will be made (under any circumstances). Furthermore, no duplicates can be issued and therefore, in case of loss of the original ticket, a new ticket must be purchased.
Purchased tickets are valid only for the show for which they were issued. Any changes in the performers or the programme, as well as variations in the performance, do not entitle you to return the ticket. In case of non-use, purchased tickets are NOT refundable and cannot be used for other performances or shows.
We therefore ask our customers to kindly check the list of EVENTS with NON-REFUNDABLE TICKETS, before making a purchase.
List of shows for which refunds cannot be made under any circumstances:
- Opèra National de Paris: Opéra Bastille - Palais Garnier
- Musique Sacrèe à Notre-Dame de Paris
- ABAO OLBE Opera Association of Bilbao
9) FOR INFORMATIONS ON THE EVENTS , WHO CAN I CALL? "MUSICTICK - your tickets in a click" provides a phone number (mobile phone), available from Monday to Friday from 10 to 19 hours (Italian time), through which you can always get information and presale tickets. +39 348 190 89 39 calling the phone number you can know in real time what events there are, the place, prices etc.. If you want to buy one or more tickets via the operator, this becomes possible, simply notify your credit card number, expiration date and CVV (last 3 numbers on the back of the card, near the signature).
Once the transaction is completed, depending on the customer's request will be sent an SMS or E MAIL, containing all the information you need to go to the show. The cost of the call depends on your telephone operator.
10) HOW SHOULD I DRESS? In general, the groups do not request to be dressed in some particular way, however, is desirable, when possible, wearing a smart dress. It is important to specify that people will not be allowed to wear shorts, flip flops, or clothing not appropriate to the place.
11) CAN I SUBSCRIBE A NEWSLETTER AND STAY UPDATED FOR THE MUSICAL EVENTS? With "MUSICTICK - your tickets in a click" you can subscribe to a newsletter (optional), through which you can remain up-to-date on the musical activities. Just enter your e-mail address directly in the site in special section: NEWSLETTER.
The frequency of updates depends on how many proposals are in town, but in general, will be send one a month.