Villa Gobetti, today a sumptuous renovated town hall, was an important landmark for the great properties of the entire area. Of the original complex, wanted by the Marquis Dionisi, ancient owners, there are still drawings depicting the garden, the park and the house of the coachman with an adjacent tower of the colombara. The western part of the building, however, was rebuilt ex-novo in 1890 in Liberty style and with some rooms embellished with floral frescoes of decadent or late romancing intonation; For the rest there are no significant artistic merits (Favalli, 1995). The façade, strictly symmetrical and tripartite, has a large eardrum in its central part, with a coat of arms at its center. Modular slatted frames are placed over the windows whose profile varies according to the planes: linear those of the ground floor, inserted in the facade curved profile; Triangular pedestals alternating with curved profile balustrades those of the noble floor; Of rectangular shape alternating with square windows the openings of the attic. The lateral wings are marked by the greater homogeneity of the aperture profiles, which on the first floor have molded cornices. Imposing the entrance portal that appears carved by the great emphasis of its capitals, the arch key and the upper trabeation, supported by the beautiful shelves. The complex is surrounded by the Italian garden on which the outbuildings extend, characterized by the great simplicity of the windows, while on the south side of the rustic stands a well preserved colombar tower that still has a 1493 dated writing. Historical research confirms that in the year 1589 the property belonged to the Caprino family. In fact, in the Campion of the streets it reads that "a commune begins in the district called the Mota in front of Alessandro Troiani and those called Caprino, which leads to Roverchiara di Fonzane". From there shortly to Caprino, for not having paid the inheritance, the goods were confiscated and purchased on June 2, 1645 by Berardino Pozzo. Well kept them for a very short time (no more than 6 years) so in November 1651 he resupplied them to the knight Gio Giacomo Dionisi. This purchase was thus described by Gian Giacomo Dionisi, resident in the Veronese district of Brà, in 1653: "A property belonging to St. Peter of Morubio with a house only from patron in that villa of arative fields 75 which can render d. 150 "and also" three straw houses of the same reason and a small house with little earth to make horto "(Scola Gagliardi, 1991). The Dionysis court of Motta is represented in some designs by Francesco Cuman from 1687 and 1690, but is mainly described in a beautiful perspective view, performed by Michel Angelo Cornale in 1717, where a large square courtyard is depicted, on the north side, The Dominican residence with a barchessa arches: on the south side there was a rustic building and a house with colombara tower, and through a door with cuspid pillars, you could access an Italian garden. Outside these two spaces was the brow where the giazara was located. After the death of Carlo Dionisi, the extensive properties were administered by Nicolò Giustiniani and many goods went as lost as San Piero bought by the Calderari family. In 1859, the court and the floor were bought by Luigi Gobetti, which provided a radical renovation of the building by giving it classical lines (Scola Gagliardi, 1991).