In February 1727, the Lombard Archconfraternity took possession of the places that used to host the “Ospedale de’ pazzi” in Piazza di Pietra, and it decided the refurbishment directed by Gabriele Valvassori, who executed the project and realized it in 1733. The oratory is part of the great building which, from the 18th century to date (apart places given to private citizens), owns to the Archconfraternity of Bergamaschi in Rome. The architecture of the space and the decoration of the walls, according to Gabriele Valvassori’s style, are extremely elegant and elaborate. Golden embossed architectural structures in stucco, mark the spaces together with harmonious drawings. The covering of the walls’ lower part is made of a beautiful 16th century’s boiserie, which comes from the first Oratory of Bergamaschi built inside S. Macuto’s Church. They illustrate Popes’, bishops’, cardinals’ and saints’ images linked to bergamasca Nation. So, the Oratory of Archconfraternity of Bergamaschi appears to be an extremely interesting place from an artistic point of view, but not solely for that reason. Indeed, it was intended to be used by the brothers, and in particular it was used for meetings during the second sunday of every month. The oratory, with the entrance in Via di Pietra, is today one of the few examples of these types of places in Rome: it’s locked inside a building that hosts the institution who wanted it, it was thought out and used by the Archconfraternity’s members, one of the most ancient Archconfraternity still working in Rome.