The "Corte di Canedole" in the current layout is the result of the extension operations that follow during the nineteenth century. The Franchetti Barons are the owners of the estate from 1876 to 1938. On the cimasa at the top of the prospect of the building used as a stall and placed in the frieze at the entrance, stands the coat of arms of the Franchetti family consisting of a shield between two cornucopies overflowing with fruit Center there is a Gothic letter F and around a fluttering cartouche with the motto "Honor Labor". The court, before the nineteenth-century extension, was perimeter by a water-lattice, occupied half the area corresponding to the current entry yard and was bounded by two factory slats arranged perpendicularly, with a "L" plant. With nineteenth-century interventions, the existing porch and barn doubled, probably extending the original architecture; Demolishes the part of the buildings that bordered the courtyard transversally, and the neo-Renaissance palazzo with the adjacent houses of the wage-earners realized in continuity with the granary. The new and wider invasion of the court is closed by imprinting a "C" facility by adding two wings of buildings, of which the right one is made up of a few houses of wage earners, a tower and a barn with a barn, On the left is a long barchessa with two low towers at the end. Within the grounds of court, until 1938, there was the Franchetti mausoleum with family tombs.