CHURCH OF SANTA MONACA - The wooden choir and the organ date back to the seventeenth century. Around 1700 Cosimo Ulivelli frescoed the vault with the Glory of San Martino. Like many other religious orders, the convent was suppressed in 1808 and the building was later used for various purposes. In 1865 there was opened the first kindergarten Charity for the poor children, founded by Count Girolamo dei Bardi (died 1829); Then Asylum took the name of Pius Institute of Bardi and changed location. The church was deconsecrated, is now home to various cultural organizations and used for meetings, exhibitions and concerts. In it there is also a Corinthian altar.